Pages

Everything I have is yours

maclife.com 
The father declared to his older son that everything he had was his--even if this son never got anything from his father, even a young goat. It was a powerful promise declaration: "Everything I have is yours," [Luke 15.31].

Before we claim this verse for ourselves, let's see if we fit the model. This son:
  • Having slaving himself for his father for years.
  • He never disobeyed his father
Another thing I see here, it may seem that you have not been getting any blessing or favor from the Father even if you've been "slaving" for Him for years. But cheer up--everything He has is yours through Christ in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a jogger, but it's not jogging that I want to talk about here. I want to talk about the other side of a jogger's life. His other thoughts, feelings and ideas.