Pages

My son was dead and is alive again

neighborhooduu.org
My son was dead [Luke 15.24]. What killed him? He died when he squandered his inheritance. No, he died when he asked for his inheritance when it wasn't time for him to have it yet. Sons who already hold the inheritance in their hands can die. And the Father will sometimes give you what you're not supposed to have yet.

The story of the Prodigal Son is quite revealing.

The good news is, dead sons can live again. If they come back to the Father, they live again. No, when they start taking one step going back home, they live again. Remember, when the son was a few distance from home, the father was already there, waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a jogger, but it's not jogging that I want to talk about here. I want to talk about the other side of a jogger's life. His other thoughts, feelings and ideas.